Criminal Background Screening
- Social Security Number Trace: Verifies the applicant's name, identifies aliases, validates the social security number and reveals residential movement patterns for further criminal records research.
- Motor Vehicle Records (MVRs): Driving records are available in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Canada and internationally. Instant MVRs available in the majority of states and growing!
- Criminal Records - State and County: Nationwide network of researchers conducts felony and misdemeanor searches of county and state criminal records at each applicable courthouse or state central repository.
- Criminal Records - Federal: Criminal cases brought by the federal government, such as bank robbery, counterfeiting and kidnapping, are searched via the applicable federal court district.
- International Screening: Record searches in over 210 countries.